• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I found something new.. I THINK!!

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Okay so I found something... Maybe someone else has already done this but It's new to me, please redirect me to a different thread if this is already known. But has anyone gone into the Well of Souls from the island off of Skara Brae and in the Enhanced Client and noticed there is another area to the SW?? Image attached..

Well if you stand in the right spot you can teleport to that area and if you walk through the sparkle it takes you to a whole new place. Attached is an image of it. What is really interesting is there is a hidden maze that you can traverse through the space in between islands that allows you to walk from island to island. I spent about an hour and only got about halfway through it...

Has anyone else seen this yet? Has anyone gotten further through it? There is an island at the end that has a moongate. There is also one towards the beginning that functions as a regular moongate.

Also in this area you cannot recall out of this place once in it. So don't get lost or you'll have to use the "I'm stuck" feature to get out.

Let me know!!

Attachments

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Okay another Update.. I'm wearing the Fellowship Pendant required to enter the Well of Souls and it is saying things that are different. Go Away, Do you know where you are going?, Go Inside.. Tell Them. I dont remember that being in the rotation of sayings.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those are the things that the pendant says all the time. They come from Ultima VII.
"Go Inside... Tell them" is actually a shortening of Ultima VII's "Go inside. Tell them you are The Avatar" which triggers in Vesper near the tavern. If you actually do that, then you end up getting into a fight and you kill a bunch of townsfolk.

Turkish

Journeyman
I've noticed the small island, but never thought to try and teleport. Maybe it's for a future event of the arc?

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Those are the things that the pendant says all the time. They come from Ultima VII.
"Go Inside... Tell them" is actually a shortening of Ultima VII's "Go inside. Tell them you are The Avatar" which triggers in Vesper near the tavern. If you actually do that, then you end up getting into a fight and you kill a bunch of townsfolk.
Ah okay, I hadn't noticed those before...

I've noticed the small island, but never thought to try and teleport. Maybe it's for a future event of the arc?
I posted this same thread in the general forum and someone there says its part of an old quest that was accessed from the wisp dungeon from about 2006ish. Though I'm still going to try and traverse that maze to get to the wisp on the other end. Perhaps there's a new quest from there that is accessible.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's a global event quest area, the most recent, (I think!) Is the Time Gate event where we had to gather the 4 crystals and meet Hawkwind there to open a rift.