• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alas all good things must come to an end

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Over time I have found myself playing less and less. For the last two months I think I have literally logged in twice for about 10 minutes. I believe it is time to hang up the 'ol broadsword.

No regrets. No complaints. The game has given me nearly two decades of enjoyment. It just seems that it is time to move on. I have, like so many others, met some fantastic people despite my best attempts to avoid them. I wish you all the best.

**Before anyone asks No you can't have my stuff :D

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So long and thanks for all the fish.
May you find excitement and fun in your future gaming endeavours!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I hope you find a happy home in some other game or at least another hobby you enjoy, take care and best wishes! :)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think I've logged in twice as well but in the last six months - I've been sidetracked by Elder Scrolls Online

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think I've logged in twice as well but in the last six months - I've been sidetracked by Elder Scrolls Online
Please consider transfering your account to a friend. I have given away several, wouldn't even accept " 8 GOLD " for them. Have a good day and keep putzing!!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Please consider transfering your account to a friend. I have given away several, wouldn't even accept " 8 GOLD " for them. Have a good day and keep putzing!!
Since it's always possible that UO might come up with something interesting again, giving away accounts probably not a good idea - until they do, I'm loving the storylines in ESO

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Since it's always possible that UO might come up with something interesting again, giving away accounts probably not a good idea - until they do, I'm loving the storylines in ESO
I hope they do, because I am so bored of the game I only renew my accounts every two or so months, play a bit and forget about it.
They destroyed the game with all the stupid griding, the stupid bosses, the stupid systems, the stupid boring everything.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I hope they do, because I am so bored of the game I only renew my accounts every two or so months, play a bit and forget about it.
Well, I guess it's easier for me than some longtimers to let go, because I've never been about collecting or decorating or rares - but about stories, immersion, building characters and challenges
If both my remaining houses fell today, all I'd lose are crafting materials and extra armor

(Edited to separate my comment from her quote)

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hopefully you will find something that you enjoy. I open my accounts every couple of months as well and see what is going on until I get bored and close them again. Bank the important stuff and check back in 2 months. Your houses will still be there and there may be something new to keep your interest for a little while.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry to see you go. Hopefully you'll come back to visit us with the free to play thing sometime.