• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a question about Shadowguard Artifacts.

kanada01

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hi guys

I came back six months ago.

I have some Shadowguard Artifacts.

And I know they're repaired while I'm not playing.

Items I found self repairing were Enhantress ’Cameo, Hawkwind ’s Robe, and Ozymandias’ Obi.

Do these other things repair themselves?

And is it possible to use PoF even if the repair is normal and the maximum durability is low?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some items have a "hidden" self repair property. Just enjoy it.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think all shadowguard talisman/clothing slot artifacts BUT Jumu's Sacred Hide have a hidden self repair mod.

I have never understood the logical behind making these talisman/clothing slot items have durability and then add a hidden self-repair mod. And then retaining the mod from Jumu's Sacred Hide.

Mods are already overly complex in UO. And once you understand them, they add hidden mods to get everybody confused again. And once you understood that, they add an exception to the rule. Because ... this game is UO :)

Last edited:

kanada01

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I think all shadowguard talisman/clothing slot artifacts BUT Jumu's Sacred Hide have a hidden self repair mod.

I have never understood the logical behind making these talisman/clothing slot items have durability and then add a hidden self-repair mod. And then retaining the mod from Jumu's Sacred Hide.

Mods are already overly complex in UO. And once you understand them, they add hidden mods to get everybody confused again. And once you understood that, they add an exception to the rule. Because ... this game is UO :)
thanks your answer.

this game is UO :D

Odhinn

Visitor
I never got real answer from staff members either from support,feedback and bug@ultimaonline dot com. This is not real self repair property because self repair only works when item got dmg and there is a chance to reganing its durability back. But those artifacts repairing theirself only in your backpack and while you are offline. I m pretty sure it should be bug and developers never touch it. Otherwise we can count it as offline durability refreshing but not Self Repairing.