• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Twisted Glade Champ Spawn

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to round up at least one or two (hopefully more) to help me defeat Twaulo . I don't get much time these days to game, so i'm sorry for last moment notice. Going to try to start before 10:00pm tonight (EST) ... Meeting in the mushroom cave. If you don't see me, please give me a shout in gen chat. hope to see you there. :)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well... thank you all who came. we gave it our best... didn't complete the spawn, but was a fun go at it. seems that when the paragon satyrs came out we were at their mercy. bards seem to be the best at that stage. i really appriciate all the help though. more people came to help than i had thought would show up. was awesome. hopefully next time we will be victorious. ........ until then, everyone repair their karma. hehe.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Easy spawn if you know the tricks to it. I used to solo it on my SW/Mage/Tamer.

Fey slayer book, HIGH sdi and high karma. Also, explosion and invis is your best friend for Twaulo.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easy spawn if you know the tricks to it. I used to solo it on my SW/Mage/Tamer.

Fey slayer book, HIGH sdi and high karma. Also, explosion and invis is your best friend for Twaulo.

oh my. ...well.. if your willing... i'd love to have you help us out with it sometime. :)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would like to try this spawn again... currently it's Tuesday night... so, i know not a "huge game" night for most... but i'm sending out the invite. . . let's try to shoot for 8:30pm EST. please come and help if you can. . . if we get enough, we can start by 8:00pm EST. :)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
. . . just wanted to give a quick shout out to all who tried to help, yet again, with the twisted glade spawn last night. once more though... it seemed to me that once the paragon satyrs came out, all hope was lost. Was a great effort... and karma killer :( .... but i really appriciate all who came out to help. . . hopefully one night soon enough will step forward to help me defeat this spawn. ^_^