• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to drop off Fellowship stuff

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I looked for an answer and just cant seem to find it.

Thanks

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you talking about where to go to turn in the crates for Fellowship points? If you are, the Fellowship Hall is located in East Brit at 4N 27E

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you talking about where to go to turn in the crates for Fellowship points? If you are, the Fellowship Hall is located in East Brit at 4N 27E
Sorry, talking about all the stuff "Bearing the Fellowship Insignia" random weapons and armor from the Shrine bosses.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, talking about all the stuff "Bearing the Fellowship Insignia" random weapons and armor from the Shrine bosses.
Ah, yeah, as Khaelor said, they are deco only and there is no turn-in for them.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, yeah, as Khaelor said, they are deco only and there is no turn-in for them.
Do they at least have Clean Up Points value ?

Or are they just some more items to consume the already miniscule Storage space that players have ?

We NEED, to my opinion, another Storage Increase purchase made available !!

It currently is stopped at +60% increase since a lot of Years ago..... it is about time we now get at least another one to bring us to +100% Storage Space increase...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Doubt it.

Generally, I like to put together a full plate set with a nice shield... if I can... but I'm not having much luck this year so far.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
there are some people that likes to collect the suits...
I like to collect suits for guild members who don't have that much time to play.
And they like to collect the suits.

You can put them on your vendor, because there are collectors out there who would be willing to buy them.
And if you play on Sonoma, i'd be happy to accept any donations...

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The turn in system is well regarded and had been a staple of holiday content annually. I am disappointed the developers did not implement this for 2019 like they did previously. I was looking forward to the opportunity to gain some of the once a year items such as First Aid Belts, "Of the Fellowship" spellbooks, and Boots of Escaping. It would be great if they could add this option (even later) to accept the suit pieces. I have no issue with those that wish to keep them as deco. That is a totally valid thing to do with the pieces, but this event missed the opportunity for those of us who liked the ToT turn-in system used in previous years.

-OBSIDIAN-

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Turn in system was used this year, they did bottles instead of Armor. When people complained about not adding new armor sets they added it to the Shrine event so it's a Win-Win. We got new rewards from turn-ins and got new armor for people that collect it. I have a Full Plate Suit on my Vendor wearing the Tabard of Valor and it looks great.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stupid Bone helmets are hare to get again. Those will be worth millions.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have over 300 bits of this stuff now. Sad that there is bugger all to do with em. I will store em in case people need a bit for short while before unraveling.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
There is like 30 different headpieces, noone is more rare than any other. Players do like to get platemail helms and bone helms instead of a kasa though.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 3 to 5 of each type plate helm. Every year the bone helm will sell for millions. Odd that it occurs every year and no other helmet is difficult to find.

You have bone helm? I'll gladly take a few off your hands.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The Turn in system was used this year, they did bottles instead of Armor. When people complained about not adding new armor sets they added it to the Shrine event so it's a Win-Win. We got new rewards from turn-ins and got new armor for people that collect it. I have a Full Plate Suit on my Vendor wearing the Tabard of Valor and it looks great.
What bottles? Oh you mean the Ethereal Soulbinders. Yeah, that was turn-in, but it was the previous event. The "of the Fellowship" offered an opportunity to give the same gifts as the past few years with the Cult, Kotl and I forget the names of the ones from Doom.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What bottles? Oh you mean the Ethereal Soulbinders. Yeah, that was turn-in, but it was the previous event. The "of the Fellowship" offered an opportunity to give the same gifts as the past few years with the Cult, Kotl and I forget the names of the ones from Doom.
The Soulbinders at the Fellowship were the Halloween event this year. Those other dungeons were also Halloween events.

The rewards were not Equitable. We complained when there was not going to be armor drops this year so they made armor drops for collectors.

I hope they go back to the previous scenarios.