• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lockpicking Houses

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So back when somebody **** the bed and reformatted the live Stratics server. I was one of the few accounts that had an entire Post history lost, talking YEARS.

While I got lucky through some dedicated online snapshot searching, I found exactly what I was looking for in terms of what I used to have for a lockpicking house way back when.

That being said, I want to rebuild it. But I'm curious about something because I don't remember what it was.

But in terms of building boxes geared towards specific levels. Was it the carpentry, or the tinkering that needed to be played with in terms of making a specific level box?

So box at 30 lvl was 30 tink or 30 carp... I wana say tink.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So back when somebody **** the bed and reformatted the live Stratics server. I was one of the few accounts that had an entire Post history lost, talking YEARS.

While I got lucky through some dedicated online snapshot searching, I found exactly what I was looking for in terms of what I used to have for a lockpicking house way back when.

That being said, I want to rebuild it. But I'm curious about something because I don't remember what it was.

But in terms of building boxes geared towards specific levels. Was it the carpentry, or the tinkering that needed to be played with in terms of making a specific level box?

So box at 30 lvl was 30 tink or 30 carp... I wana say tink.
It's Tinkering

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I honestly wouldnt build a lockpicking house. With the new bans given out for other people afk or scripting at your house, Is it really worth it? Seems we set these things up for other to train and whatnot but we are the ones who get banned for their actions. And people wonder why no one will help others anymore, they get in trouble now if they do.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I honestly wouldnt build a lockpicking house. With the new bans given out for other people afk or scripting at your house, Is it really worth it? Seems we set these things up for other to train and whatnot but we are the ones who get banned for their actions. And people wonder why no one will help others anymore, they get in trouble now if they do.
My house is already open bec of vendors, I have a mailbox. So chest provided or not. What do I really have to lose LOL

Besides, I could create enough of a stink that Bonnie will not like me if I'm attacked with no definitive proof which there never will be.

Not to mention...

If she's even to be remotely believed, they're looking for people that are friended or co-owned to the house.

Besides, I'm not going to let a few *******s ruin me trying to do something nice like I used to that helps both old and new players alike.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Might want to ask in general chat if there's already a set up on the shard that you're on. Most shards has someone who has a set up for the public.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might want to ask in general chat if there's already a set up on the shard that you're on. Most shards has someone who has a set up for the public.
Even if there is. I'm still doing it, my nostalgia is unlike most others in the way of me having an identical setup to when I originally played.