• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mannequins - Credit where credit is due

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finally an enhancement of a past item that makes sense and works like it should have worked when introduced.

This makes suit building so much better as a crafter because honestly you can't wear every item when crafting so you can't test a suit out by wearing it (elf, gargoyle, female armor etc).

The limitation though is that ring/brace and tali can be part of a suit too and these don't account for them.

However, the page with the overall suit stats is very very nice and very helpful.

I can have a mannequin with a ready to go LRC suit that I can give to someone when they need it.

Now if only mannequins worked like vendors and someone could buy the suit off their backs for a price and see all the stats when shopping....

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I agree this would be really nice... and it's very good step in suit building ... though you still need spreadsheets... this is good for throwing a suit together from the junk I have in boxes when I'm going to give a new/returning player a starter suit.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im on my work week so i have been unable to get into game much, have they pushed that to production or are you checking it out on Baja/Origin?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
opps, never mind, i didnt see we have a world wide release!
haha

carry on!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everything is live except for the Stable set. :(

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They added to the menu and gave stat sheets:
upload_2019-12-3_15-57-19.png
upload_2019-12-3_15-57-51.png

But it has no background so you need to move it to a black area to see it.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It shows caps for the regens. I thought the regens didn't have caps. So this is sad?