• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tabard And Hawkwind's Robe

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ok, so if you do the tabard thing with the hawkwind's robe and end up with the tabard that has the same properties of the hawkwinds robe, but that robe then is gone... can you then obtain another hawkwind's robe and wear it over the tabard and get double the hawkwind's properties?

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ok. Thank you! I was thinking it would use the doublet slot.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you convert a Hawkwind Robe, does the tabard then also get the curious self-repair that the Hawkwind Robe had?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you convert a Hawkwind Robe, does the tabard then also get the curious self-repair that the Hawkwind Robe had?
That would be nice I don't know. But they do keep blessed unlike the other conversions.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can a gargole wear a tabard? Bonus question, a tabard that's a Hawkwind replacement?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No they can't but supposedly they are working on that.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That would be nice I don't know. But they do keep blessed unlike the other conversions.
And why is that ? I love how the same standards are not followed when it comes to items....its just whatever they feel like doing, or whatever their good friends like, that don't.....sigh....nvm

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My tabard has been on for last 2 days doing many battles and its still 255/255 just like a hawkwins.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So during their in-house testing phase, "try equipping that on a gargoyle" wasn't in their Quality Assurance procedure?
They need to hire a new Quality Assurance lead.

If someone starts a 2020 wish list, I'm ready.
(Did "Shamino is dead" bother anyone else?)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did "Shamino is dead" bother anyone else?
He died in our EM events. They tried to save him at the Hospital in Brit Castle. I was able to pry open some full Soul Binders and release them on him but it went badly. Sorry.