• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon turtle fountain

Ikeaka

Visitor
Is there a way to dye this Dragon Turtle Fountain back to its original state? I have tried all of the dye tubs, and the only one that works is the regular dye tub, but as far as I know there is no way to set that dye tub to “default”.
I thought I had read one time though that it could be set back to original, but of course just cant remember where I read that at . Thanks all for the help!

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
go out and bye another dye tub, Mesanna said to me when I asked her that they are cheap enough to pick up at NPC. so always keep a default one

Ikeaka

Visitor
I was wrong, it is the furniture dye tub that is the only one that works, which again is the same as the regular dye tub and can’t be set to “default”.
I tried the bleach, that did not work either.
Still wracking my brain as to how this would work

Ikeaka

Visitor
Thanks Cinderella, tried the scouring toxin, that also did not work. I think because it is in deed form there is going to be something tricky with it, but I cant imagine they wouldn’t let you put it back to it’s original state

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can set any dye tub to default color by single clicking the tub, which will bring up a context menu option "Set Default Color"

View attachment 103715
There are many things in the game that can get a menu with a single click. Many players have not tried to single click dye tubs. Some items have single click menu that has options that do nothing.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was wrong, it is the furniture dye tub that is the only one that works, which again is the same as the regular dye tub and can’t be set to “default”.
I tried the bleach, that did not work either.
Still wracking my brain as to how this would work
The furniture dye tub can absolutely be set to default..try again.