• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Patrick Returns - For the 100th TIME!

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do this a lot, I am sure many of us do...but I am going to be playing again for a bit. I look forward to meeting up with some players on Sonoma and getting into some events and activities to make some gold and establish myself. See you out there. :)

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are some of the names of your toons? If I see you, I can help you out with most anything you need.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be on the lookout for you. Holler for Maldar or Thailog in game. I'm usually on at very weird hours for living in the eastern time zone...........like all night long. lol

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been house hunting. My first day back I placed a custom keep, its huge...but I kind of just want an 18x18 or castle right now.

biobinary

Visitor
I'll be on the lookout for you. Holler for Maldar or Thailog in game. I'm usually on at very weird hours for living in the eastern time zone...........like all night long. lol
Lol, i found you. I recently returned after 17 years and I thought I could do that trophy hunting thing to get some cool stuff since the server appeared to be dead. Then I came back and your name was plastered all over my previous trophy kills. I'm not angry about it, I was just surprised. Would you mind leaving one for me though? Just thought I would ask. My char is "Buddy". I sure missed a lot after all this time.

biobinary

Visitor
Just been getting situated and still have my tamer to transfer over.
I'm also a tamer mostly and recently returned. I cant solo anything big like champ spawns but if I happen to he around when you are, I dont mind helping. I'm a peace tamer at the moment but after some reading, I may have to rework my skills a bit. It seems provocation and discord and spell weaving are the skills to have these days.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, i found you. I recently returned after 17 years and I thought I could do that trophy hunting thing to get some cool stuff since the server appeared to be dead. Then I came back and your name was plastered all over my previous trophy kills. I'm not angry about it, I was just surprised. Would you mind leaving one for me though? Just thought I would ask. My char is "Buddy". I sure missed a lot after all this time.
Just holler at me in game and I will give you all of the Huntsman rewards. I just like the competition of the hunt.

biobinary

Visitor
Just holler at me in game and I will give you all of the Huntsman rewards. I just like the competition of the hunt.
Understood. I think I've still got the record on one or 2 things. If that doesnt pan out, I may take up your offer. The main things of interest I think were the skinning weapon and the ore bag. Maybe the lumber bag though that one just sounded lazy.

biobinary

Visitor
Understood. I think I've still got the record on one or 2 things. If that doesnt pan out, I may take up your offer. The main things of interest I think were the skinning weapon and the ore bag. Maybe the lumber bag though that one just sounded lazy.
I'm not sure what happened. Checked the hunter lodge at 4am and I had a couple still. Dont know what time server maint happens but I've got no points to spend it seems. Perhaps someone went in for some last moment trophy hunting. If you are still willing, the rewards I could use are: Harvester's Blade, Miner's Satchel, and Lumberjack's Satchel.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It doesn't record it until after server up at around 8 a.m. EST. You must double-click the turn-in guy to get your rewards to register first and then they should show up. People tend to forget to do that.

Last edited:

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure what happened. Checked the hunter lodge at 4am and I had a couple still. Dont know what time server maint happens but I've got no points to spend it seems. Perhaps someone went in for some last moment trophy hunting. If you are still willing, the rewards I could use are: Harvester's Blade, Miner's Satchel, axes and Lumberjack's Satchel.
Absolutely. I have a bag with just about every Huntsman reward in it for you and doubles of the satchels and horn of plenty. I will toss in a few more harvester blades for your other chars. I also have you 8 Fellowship coins and a set of Mysterious Fragments so you can take part in the story arc. Holler for Maldar or Thailog when you are in game.

Last edited:

biobinary

Visitor
Absolutely. I have a bag with just about every Huntsman reward in it for you and doubles of the satchels and horn of plenty. I will toss in a few more harvester blades for your other chars. I also have you 8 Fellowship coins and a set of Mysterious Fragments so you can take part in the story arc. Holler for Maldar or Thailog when you are in game.
Do I try and contact you through general or trade? I dont really understand how the global thing works. From what I read it works between shards but you have to add people to it. Chat in UO feels archaic after all the other MMOs I've played since I was last here. It just doesnt seem intuitive anymore. Lol

biobinary

Visitor
It doesn't record it until after server up at around 8 a.m. EST. You must double-click the turn-in guy to get your rewards to register first and then they should show up. People tend to forget to do that.
Oooo. I see now. I did get 4 rewards then. Enough to get the stuff I wanted. Since that is the case, maybe there will be someone else who can benefit from your generosity. Greed isnt good afterall.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do I try and contact you through general or trade? I dont really understand how the global thing works. From what I read it works between shards but you have to add people to it. Chat in UO feels archaic after all the other MMOs I've played since I was last here. It just doesnt seem intuitive anymore. Lol
Holler at me in general chat. You just type a comma first and then your message.......after joining the general channel first, of course. There is a voice app people use on Sonoma but I wake my wife up if I use it, so I prefer to not have a crabby wife and I use general chat. lol

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooo. I see now. I did get 4 rewards then. Enough to get the stuff I wanted. Since that is the case, maybe there will be someone else who can benefit from your generosity. Greed isnt good afterall.
I have you a bunch of stuff and still have ton of reward points, so you aren't being greedy or hurting me at all.