• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Felucca t-maps

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can I farm supply maps on Felucca? In Doom i find maps of Malas. And for Felucca there is a place like Doom? Thanks :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How can I farm supply maps on Felucca? In Doom i find maps of Malas. And for Felucca there is a place like Doom? Thanks :)
The best way to get felucca maps is to farm Miasma. Her maps are random facets, but the drop rate is better than anything in Felucca. So you’ll get a few Felluca ones quicker, at least that has been my experience

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ivory was asking about Supply maps.

For Supply maps, Look for spawns of the following in Fel (some of these are only found in champ spawns in Fel, others have spawns here and there).

Acid Elemental, Arctic Ogre Lord, Cyclopean Warrior, Drake, Evil Mage Lord, Fire Elemental, Lich, Lurg, Ogre Lord, Ophidian Apprentice Mage, Ophidian Avenger, Ophidian Justicar, Ophidian Knight-Errant, Ophidian Shaman, Ophidian Zealot, Ratman Mage, Reaper, Stone Gargoyle, Terathan Avenger, Troglodyte, Water Elemental, Wyvern

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Get a 100% fire ogre slayer weapon and a dexer, then go stand in ice dungeon by the arctic ogre lord spawn location in fel. Take a nap. Wake up every 10 minutes or so to loot corpses. You'll get plenty of maps this way.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, if you own a house in Felucca the best way I know to get fel maps is to place the skull and crossbones vet reward rug in your fel house and let it generate fel maps for you.

The rug gives maps generated in the facet that you collect them in.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good! Yes, i have a castle in Felucca. Malagaste, I'll take one or two rugs. But also Stinky Pete has suggested a good way to get them. Thanks to all :)

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best way to get felucca maps is to farm Miasma. Her maps are random facets, but the drop rate is better than anything in Felucca. So you’ll get a few Felluca ones quicker, at least that has been my experience
I have a lot of cache and hoard maps but i need supply maps

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually, if you own a house in Felucca the best way I know to get fel maps is to place the skull and crossbones vet reward rug in your fel house and let it generate fel maps for you.

The rug gives maps generated in the facet that you collect them in.
Yeah 1 whole map/week..woohoo, thanks Devs for that one.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah 1 whole map/week..woohoo, thanks Devs for that one.
Yeah well if you are like me you do maps for awhile then you don't... so they build up while you are off doing something else...

Though I will say this they generally are only low-level maps. So if you want really low level that's where to find them. Earth Elementals also drop low level maps so I would guess killing those in Orc Dungeon would get you a few not sure how good the drop rate is...

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Troglodyte
Looks like Painted Caves is a good source of Fel Supply T-Maps then. Troglodytes respawn very quickly, are in a small area, and easily killed with a Sampire wielding a 100% Fire Repond Slayer with Whirlwind. Decent amount of gold to loot too.

That Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
go do hags quest in fel. mark runes as you go makes it go way faster. says random maps from lvl 1 to 5 but i mostly get lvl 1 to 3

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buy Anchors from the Quest Giver near the Trinsic docks and toss them from your boat. Sea Serps drop Level 1, Deeps drop Level 2's and Kraken Level 3 maps.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Buy Anchors from the Quest Giver near the Trinsic docks and toss them from your boat. Sea Serps drop Level 1, Deeps drop Level 2's and Kraken Level 3 maps.
Is this possible in Eodon? I tried but couldn’t find deep water from land to toss them.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Is this possible in Eodon? I tried but couldn’t find deep water from land to toss them.
I don't know about this... but I looked up the list of what you could get the supply maps in Eodon...
the harder ones would be from najasaurus, saurosaurus, and Eodon shamans...
but I would suggest Volcano Elements...
if you do those, you could always do the quest from Jukari Village... The Great Volano