• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best place to sell things in UO?

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Obviously vendors in your own shard but that doesn't help across shards.

I posted in the traders hall here but that doesn't seem to get much traffic.

There used to be a UO auction site that was ebay like but that is gone.

Where do people sell their extra loot now? I've accumulated a whole bunch of jewelry and stuff I'd like to pair down but its hard to price and I'd rather it just auction off for reasonable prices whatever those are.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Where do people sell their extra loot now? I've accumulated a whole bunch of jewelry and stuff I'd like to pair down but its hard to price and I'd rather it just auction off for reasonable prices whatever those are.
High end items are constantly selling here on stratics. Other than that use vendors and just leave stuff on their til it sells. The new commission vendors are great for that.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can try the discord buy/sell channel. Not sure how often people buy there but people list stuff daily for the most part. Might be worth a try.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Unless you have old clean armor or jewelry that has more than 8 stats, you have the same junk as the rest of us. The only chance to sell it is it has PvP stats if it is not clean over stat items.

You have to watch the Trade Forum Daily to see what stats they want.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Unless you have old clean armor or jewelry that has more than 8 stats, you have the same junk as the rest of us. The only chance to sell it is it has PvP stats if it is not clean over stat items.

You have to watch the Trade Forum Daily to see what stats they want.
Agree, I hold onto most jewelry because some people will pay 10x the price if it fits their build perfect. Otherwise I over price it on a vendor and wait. I use tapatalk for stratics because people post in the wrong threads all the time, and everything shows up on it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Theo_GL Good Luck over there. #1 is nice, but they are very picky over there but one of those may complete a suit.