• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Commodity seed box and gump size...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to possibly buy one, and I know this would be a weird reason not to. But I'm hoping somebody can answer...

When one has the option to use larger Gump sizes checked. Does anybody know if this larger gum size applies to a commodity deed box? I ask because I found it little funny that it only applies to some chest but not others. Like it applies to a wooden chest, and some metal chest. But not all metal chest.

I thought it applied to everything, but one person said that they believed it was a relatively new Option and it's possible that it's still being worked on for other container types.

Ty.