• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shards I'm currently considering...

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My 2 cents..

The Atlantic people are not as half as bad as some people try to frame them. The worst apples operate xshard anyway.

You don't need GC at all on Atl. Just ignore it and you will still meet good folks in dungeons, at bosses, Haven, wbb, etc.

Without shard shields, you are just shooting yourself in the foot not going Atlantic. Many vets will tell you different, but then most of them also have access to free transfers and don't have to beg anyone to move items for free.

Anyway, good luck with your choice and safe travels.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 2 cents..

The Atlantic people are not as half as bad as some people try to frame them. The worst apples operate xshard anyway.

You don't need GC at all on Atl. Just ignore it and you will still meet good folks in dungeons, at bosses, Haven, wbb, etc.

Without shard shields, you are just shooting yourself in the foot not going Atlantic. Many vets will tell you different, but then most of them also have access to free transfers and don't have to beg anyone to move items for free.

Anyway, good luck with your choice and safe travels.
I I wouldn't say I'm shooting myself in the foot. I'm content waiting, I just wanted to get the one guy off that I've had on ATL since 2014 before I went on an extended hiatus. I caved and moved to GL last night, I really wanted to play and had 4hrs disappear in the blink of an eye and now the suns coming up lol. I did manage to get some server up rares today... didn't think there'd be competition, but there was.

But, that's where I'll eventually move the rest of my guys assuming I don't, forced or otherwise, end up on another hiatus to come back and change my mind later.

Not the loc I wanted to place it, but I already placed and designed an 18x18 using one of my designs from approx 2008. I'm a creature of habit lol

Still need more items, some of which which I can get with my fisher like nets etc for the house. Got lucky and he was the ATL guy I just moved to GL.

That said, I'll even post it on the GL forums later after I get some sleep. But first person to find and screenshot my house sign (on GL in Tram) here can have any one item from any of my vendors which current is just the one all be it 8 placed lol

But again, first come first serve... Happy Hunting !

Oh, and because I'm not a **** lol

Owners name: John Roxxton