• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Forsaken Foes New Rewards!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah broken... just like much of UO...

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It works now

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hmm.
This sounds interesting. I guess I will resub next week to try to get some of those recipes off Corgul.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will be back. I just have been bored and deluded with the game.
The direction the devs took for the last few years was a bad, grindy one that bothers me.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought we were supposed to get wearable Pumpkin Heads too ? I'm assuming the Oct 1st updates won't happen again until November, so will they be Jack O Lantern heads or Happy Thanksgiving ones , or is there some timer that will kick in during the month of Oct that will add the remainder of the rewards ? Why didn't they just put them all out there now ?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Cause then it wouldn't look like they were doing something and you wouldn't have anything to look forward to...

Oh and lets not forget because you'd grind everything out in the first two weeks then be bored and cry about nothing to do...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cause then it wouldn't look like they were doing something and you wouldn't have anything to look forward to...

Oh and lets not forget because you'd grind everything out in the first two weeks then be bored and cry about nothing to do...
Yep that's what I do, cry about nothing to do.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No, they can't... but supposedly (don't hold your breath) they are going to come up with gargish alternative stuff...