• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Targeting macro Problem (CC)

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone else having a problem with the in-game attack macro in CC??

I have a macro set to Select Nearest HOSTILE then Attack Selected Target but it is targeting friendly animals (cats, dogs, pigs, goats, etc.) now too (not to mention EV's and RC's but it was doing that before)!

I tried setting it up again and even set the option to block war on friendly.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have noticed that I am getting RCs in mine... and often times I can be completely surrounded by mobs and it pulls nothing... tells me there are no hostiles in the area.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Targeting has not worked correctly for more than a year. Target nearest switches to a target a half screen away.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Must be a CC glitch because it is working in the EC as far as i can tell

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As Pawain said, there has been a long time glitch in CC with EV's and RC's being targeted but now it seems to have been expanded to animals (including karma lose animals!!) *frowns*

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love to see your settings, cause I don't know a soul who has EC or EC Pinco's that doesn't have a problem with inadvertently hitting friends, guildmates or parties summons.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd love to see your settings, cause I don't know a soul who has EC or EC Pinco's that doesn't have a problem with inadvertently hitting friends, guildmates or parties summons.
upload_2019-10-6_10-48-10.png

That's all I use. as far as other settings, for the fighters i only use Vanilla EC and standard settings. I use a mix of Vanilla/Pincos on the mage/myst/tamer characters , depending on what activity i am engaged in so i couldn't say if it happens in Pincos. oh thats armor ignore and attack current target and i have EC targeting enabled

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But we have pumpkins to throw. And pumpkin cannons. And will soon have pumpkins to put on our heads.
Targeting issue?
Try a pumpkin.