• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween Stuff Started at Midnight Eastern.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trick or Treat is on.

Grim Pumpkins.

Butchers

Char named Skeles and bones.

Etc

Got one of the new Carved Pumpkins on first try:
upload_2019-9-30_23-33-4.png

Mobs not soulbound.

Someone figure out the Mystery of the Fragments!

Last edited:

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What was her reason for not having the round jack o lanterns with our own names again? Too busy working on idocs, event cheaters? The new tree carving is nice.

Tot items, I got 5 items, one is new. Looks like old art redone, recolored, renamed. Maybe not.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pretty sure the mysterious fragments are going to be related to a new encounter in December with Jolly Roger or something like that.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup the Halo and Mempo conversions recipes, Commander, and Pumpkin Cannons.

No Rowboat. :(

upload_2019-10-1_14-21-46.png upload_2019-10-1_14-22-42.png

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That looks like an orange tick . The rowboat does not exist, only did in fairy tale test land where dreams are squished. Good news I have gotten 2 new items from begging, ok candy asking. You will for sure notice them both. One will look familiar to some.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh honey bunny you do not read so well sometimes? I went from ten to two. I mentioned how hard it is to go. Among other things. If you wanted stuff, oopsies. Gone. I gave you tot info is that not enough for you? My accounts are on six months so time fades. I wondered who would ask that question. Never thought you. Ok tot new needed, new items are distinct colors.

Willow of Atlantic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah. That was me. I paged as well. But, waiting on a GM.. HAHA. Just was curious if anyone else had attempted to make it yet.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So if there is new trick or treat stuff wanna actually 'say' what it is or post a pic? I have had nothing new in the 21 'special' items I have currently received.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont do ToT. The other new carvable is an Octopus. So the new ones are on both Orange, not sure about Green.

upload_2019-10-2_0-0-48.png

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uhhh yah

also! figured out finally who this guy is (from last year?) it's Vincent Price, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it

upload_2019-10-2_1-37-44.png

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What was her reason for not having the round jack o lanterns with our own names again? Too busy working on idocs, event cheaters? The new tree carving is nice.

Tot items, I got 5 items, one is new. Looks like old art redone, recolored, renamed. Maybe not.
wanna actually say what it is or post a pic? I dont think there are any new items from begging in tot, gonna stop now unless someone can show me something as all i am getting is old stuff.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so what are we looking at for new stuff, 3 new pumpkins from the carving and 2 new skulls from the ToT.
that about it?
just want to know what im hunting for.
need to set my goals.
visualize.... achieve

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
so what are we looking at for new stuff, 3 new pumpkins from the carving and 2 new skulls from the ToT.
that about it?
just want to know what im hunting for.
need to set my goals.
visualize.... achieve
supposed to be new skeletons...
i'm thinking the sitting up ones in silver.
like the ones on display in Blackthorns Dungeon
but haven't found any of these yet

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is from an EM Event in 2018. Not sure the relevance
They do carve. They lose the EM event name and are called Carved Pumpkin and do not get the carvers name.

Luckily I had 2.

upload_2019-10-5_21-9-12.png upload_2019-10-5_21-10-15.png