• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Aquariums

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, can someone post a link with the explanation to make the new aquariums? Thanks :)

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Please, can someone post a link with the explanation to make the new aquariums? Thanks :)

Aquarium Update
New Aquarium House Addons

3 new styles of aquariums have been added as craftables from the Carpentry Skill by GM Carpenters

• Recipes can be purchased from an NPC Fisher
  • Small Aquarium – Recipe ~375k GP
    • 20 Wood
    • 2 Workable Glass
    • 5 Sand
    • 1 Live Rock (New ingredient found in Ancient SoS Chests!)
  • Wall Aquarium – Recipe ~750k GP
    • 50 Wood
    • 4 Workable Glass
    • 10 Sand
    • 3 Live Rock
  • Large Aquarium – Recipe ~1.25m GP
    • 100 Wood
    • 8 Workable Glass
    • 20 Sand
    • 5 Live Rock
Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes – Ultima Online

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok thanks. But what is Workable Glass? And the Ancient SoS Chests? It's far from 3 weeks that i go fishing chests but i've no found ancient SoS Chest and no Live rock :(

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, thanks. I have a lot of fabled fishing nets but far from now I've found them. It was easy for me to find e white SoS. now I don't find any .

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If you have done the quest for Gravewater Lake & can buy the salvage hooks.
Buy a bunch of them.
You can get MIBs off the krakens that will spawn.
I have a friend who tossed 200 and got 70 MIBs from Krakens.
He never said how many white SOS he got from those

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
at least one will show though the floor, arrg, have to water everyday I think and even if you do it right, they may die

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, there is someone that can post the pictures of the 3 new aquariums? I did a search but found nothing. Tis

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank!!! They are very beautiful!! I think i'll make that is into the wall. I have the recipes for all 3 and also the ingredients to make them but i didn't have seen them yet. Thanks a lot!!

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you do not put any fish etc into the Aquariums, then no upkeep is needed ..
if you want to visit new fish every so often then yes .. you do have to take care of the them ..

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you do not put any fish etc into the Aquariums, then no upkeep is needed ..
if you want to visit new fish every so often then yes .. you do have to take care of the them ..
I already the old aquarium. To take care of it I use water and food fishes. The new aquariums need some more care?

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no more than the older aquarium does- but some people don't know that you can
have the look of the aquarium and no have to take care of it by putting water etc

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
no more than the older aquarium does- but some people don't know that you can
have the look of the aquarium and no have to take care of it by putting water etc
Fish food and water, timed right. And the fishies still die. On the plus side you get "aquarium rewards"..I wonder what if anyone here got a reward from these.