• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs DEVS Devs - Big polite please for new type giftboxes 2019 ?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure with 3 months to go this is changeable

We have had the same holiday type boxes and colours for 4 xmas on the bounce 2015 2015 2017 2018....

Can u either please change the common hues from last 4 years hue 2-101 to maybe hue 102-201??

Or maybe relabel 2019 boxes different from the prevoius 4 years ...aka a 2019 holiday box ...or a xmas box

or even make 4-5 new styles types...

COMMOM DEVS IT IS XMAS AFTERALL.......its getting static ..... Let the new boxes do the talking

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
please do not piss alot of poeple off by giving out older boxes again and make them semi worthless. people paid their hard earned money for them lol. just my opinion

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the common boxes are PRETTY MUCH worthless... im just asking for a simple change ...easily done...IMHO

Even the rare hued boxwes have crashed in value...but iam NOT talking about rares hues...iam simply asking for a box style change....or a box hue change 102-201?? instead of 2 -101....or just a box relabel....only simple things i ask...the later two being very easily accomplished

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well considering that the "early" boxes did colors from 2-999 it'd be fine if they did colors 102-201 and then the following year 202-301 and so on they could do that for nearly 8 years. I'm with you THP...

I'd like a new box shape... maybe a hexagon or something... I could see a flatter square box, Maybe they could do stripes? Box with a tree on the side? Box with a candy cane on it? Star on it? Triangular box?
upload_2019-9-29_13-43-14.jpeg
One like this?

upload_2019-9-29_13-45-10.jpeg

upload_2019-9-29_13-45-28.jpeg

upload_2019-9-29_13-45-41.jpeg

Just a few ideas...

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well considering that the "early" boxes did colors from 2-999 it'd be fine if they did colors 102-201 and then the following year 202-301 and so on they could do that for nearly 8 years. I'm with you THP...

I'd like a new box shape... maybe a hexagon or something... I could see a flatter square box, Maybe they could do stripes? Box with a tree on the side? Box with a candy cane on it? Star on it? Triangular box?
View attachment 102381
One like this?

View attachment 102382

View attachment 102383

View attachment 102384

Just a few ideas...
would love the star one