• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Triton Not Healing?

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
I'm currently training a Triton I recently got and I'm not seeing it heal since I did my first round of training on him, going from 2 slot to 3 slot. I added Chivalry, Armor Ignore, Frenzied Whirlwind and some Strength. Since then I don't really see it heal, whether it's in battle or not. Has anyone else had issues with their Triton not healing?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I'm currently training a Triton I recently got and I'm not seeing it heal since I did my first round of training on him, going from 2 slot to 3 slot. I added Chivalry, Armor Ignore, Frenzied Whirlwind and some Strength. Since then I don't really see it heal, whether it's in battle or not. Has anyone else had issues with their Triton not healing?
@Pawain maybe better able to answer this, but if the healing skill is low, chances are that he/she/it may be using Chiv to heal. That is one of the reasons I trained healing to 115 before I even plan to add Chiv. So my final product Triton will have Chiv, AI and poison breath. Will be a different version of my Chiv bane, minus the Bane perks, but.. will have healing 115, and wrestling of 129. Sucks that it is not rideable, it can poof if it goes wild and randomly as I hear, and looks like a green/blue dog dropping..:)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Take it to the slugs. It will heal or die. But unless you discord, healing stops at 110. Some Cus stop at 105.

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Thanks for the replies. I'll have to give it more time The reason I thought it wasnt gaining was because it hasn't gained an single point since ive had it, even with whisper active. I'll see how it does over the next fee days.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
For my healing pets, if I plan to add chiv or mysticism (pretty much any magic that has a heal spell), I'll scroll and train healing to cap before I add the magic.

Since you added chiv already, it'll be rather difficult to skill up healing. It's not impossible but will be slow. Good luck to you.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have noticed about the only time my Triton gains in the Healing skill instead of Chiv (yes, I put them both on at the same time, too) is when I take him to Eodon and fight Dimetrosaurs.

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
I have noticed about the only time my Triton gains in the Healing skill instead of Chiv (yes, I put them both on at the same time, too) is when I take him to Eodon and fight Dimetrosaurs.
Thanks for the insight everyone. I'll have to try that out the slugs and Dimetrosaurs.. I didn't realize that adding magic before training up healing was a problem, If it's too big of a deal I could always start over with a new Triton, though I don't really want to do that.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
To get your pet to only use healing, command it to stop then it stop using chivalry and will only use bandaids to heal. Drag 4 dimetroosaurs to an island and teleport over.