• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Ninja PVM template help

Shannow

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
After some help please with a template build.

A must:

Ninjitsu
Fencing
Tacts
Anat

Contemplating:
Parry
Healing

Questionable - Focus

Possibles:
Meditation
Resisting Spells

Suit:
Leafblade (Feint + armour ignore) with leeches on it + FC1 + DI
Shield
FC4
FCR6
DCI 45
HCI 45
DI 100
12 Mana regen
rest in boosting stamina and mana
Suit might have to be woodland armour to get everything above.

Tactics - should be able to stay alive against nearly everything using mirror images, Feint, Parry, Bandies, LL.

I just cant decide on focus/med/resist

For damage - Armour ignore + slayer - possibly switching in a 2 handed weapon for whirlwind, when ease of spawn allows

thanks for any offerings

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would go with this: 120 fencing, ninjitsu, parry, tactics, resisting spells, 80 healing, anatomy - that's 760 skill points, so see what items with +skill you can fit in this build to get you there.
If I would have to make sacrifices I would probably sacrifice some parry since in combination with mirror images even gm parry or a bit less should be enough.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you are not using chivalry you dont need high karma and can use the human joat spirit speak and necromancy skills to cast curse weapon and heal yourself. If you invest a bit more into spirit speak you can even drop healing and use curse weapon only, while life leeching through most poison. With hll on weapon and curse weapon you have high basic survivability, and then you throw in a mirror image or feint whenver you git time or extra mana. Also with mirror images you will be on foot and very slow, feint and mirror images alone will not safe you against hard and fast hitters. With hll and curse weapon I can tank a paragon balron without moving while having literally one hand in my pocket.

Last edited:

Shannow

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
I would go with this: 120 fencing, ninjitsu, parry, tactics, resisting spells, 80 healing, anatomy - that's 760 skill points, so see what items with +skill you can fit in this build to get you there.
If I would have to make sacrifices I would probably sacrifice some parry since in combination with mirror images even gm parry or a bit less should be enough.
to keep mirror images up and be able to spam armour ignores etc, will HML + 12 MR be enough, or will i struggle if I dont do enough damage against a solo tough monster.
That seems to be my basic query - can i do enough damage to keep mana levels up, so i can keep mirrors up and still do armour ignore/feint/ninja moves etc.

Shannow

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
If you are not using chivalry you dont need high karma and can use the human joat spirit speak and necromancy to cast curse weapon and heal yourself. If you invest a bit more into spirit speak you can even drop healing and use curse weapon only, while life leeching through most poison. With hll on weapon and curse weapon you dont even need feint or mirror image as long as you hit hard and fast.
hi, thanks for the advice, but not the way I want to go.
I just want to keep it simple without relying on necro, spellweaving, spirit speak, magery, mysticism etc.
Just interested in making a ninja work

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
to keep mirror images up and be able to spam armour ignores etc, will HML + 12 MR be enough, or will i struggle if I dont do enough damage against a solo tough monster.
That seems to be my basic query - can i do enough damage to keep mana levels up, so i can keep mirrors up and still do armour ignore/feint/ninja moves etc.
give it a try. I suggested 120 tactics so you will do more damage and thus leech more mana but you need to test it yourself against whatever monster you are looking to use this build.

Shannow

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
give it a try. I suggested 120 tactics so you will do more damage and thus leech more mana but you need to test it yourself against whatever monster you are looking to use this build.
will do, thanks for the help.
I decided to follow your advice and try without any med or focus and see how it pans out.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think that was "focus attack", where you cannot use a shield.