• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to properly train a new pet?

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
I read all the articles about the new way to train a pet, but I still have a question; or several.
I trained a great cu, but I was disappointed with the result.
I did some tests with other animals and the result was also below expectations.
I need to know which statistics I have to train first, life, mana, etc?
or should I take the animal's skill to 120 first?
I found that depending on what I choose first, I will only have two levels of training.
And in other cases I have three level of training.
What should I do first; raise the skill to 120 first and then worry about the animal's status?
the above example is about training a cu.
I just started training another cu in the discord skill ... I think when I am 450 years old it will reach 120. :cursing:

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It can 120 disco on acid slugs... and will go faster if you disco your dog first...

As far as training order...
Resists,
train dex to 125 naturally, then boost dex and stam to 150,
MR 30
HR 20
SR 5+(whatever your comfortable with)
... on a great cu, you may have 600 points leftover after this,
Or 450ish on a good.

So i do aoe if you want(goo), then speacial move( Fww, ai)
usually not enough for a magic as well, so rest of the points into str/hp first round and whats left into mana.

Second round i finish str to 700, int to 370, and buy my magic(chiv for single, disco for support dog, or mystic for aoe pup)

Just make sure you leave about 620ish for fully scrolling it out.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It can 120 disco on acid slugs... and will go faster if you disco your dog first...

As far as training order...
Resists,
train dex to 125 naturally, then boost dex and stam to 150,
MR 30
HR 20
SR 5+(whatever your comfortable with)
... on a great cu, you may have 600 points leftover after this,
Or 450ish on a good.

So i do aoe if you want(goo), then speacial move( Fww, ai)
usually not enough for a magic as well, so rest of the points into str/hp first round and whats left into mana.

Second round i finish str to 700, int to 370, and buy my magic(chiv for single, disco for support dog, or mystic for aoe pup)

Just make sure you leave about 620ish for fully scrolling it out.
Thank you so !