• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rubble Reagents 50M Per. Need 4 more

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im looking to purchase the following Rubble Reagents. Paying 50M Per. Please message me here or ICQ #463260860. Here is a list of what I need.

Black Pearl -
Ginseng -
Blackmoor -
Wyrm's Heart -

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How many center blocks, east and west edges? Obviously these are the most expensive pieces, especially the west edge. I also should have all of the reagents that you need except for the BP of course.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many center blocks, east and west edges? Obviously these are the most expensive pieces, especially the west edge. I also should have all of the reagents that you need except for the BP of course.
Message me when ur ready.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont think there is black pearl. Never seen it. Unless it is very rare. Wiki says it might not exist

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Been there, done that on black pearl rubble. I'm certain it doesn't and never existed. :)

The rubble bone, I can help. PM me.