• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Wrist Watch

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Just a friendly reminder.......to myself, as well.......that the Wrist Watch given as a Christmas gift in 1997 is newbified, cannot be locked down and will poof in about 30 seconds if you didn't notice it didn't lock down. The Wrist Watch population has decreased by one.... :sad3:

A Wrist Watch - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
what shard you on, i found a box in one of my castles that had like 10 of them, im more than happy to bring one over to ya.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
opps, never mind!

i went to check and what i have are bracelets that are labeled
'A Holiday Timepiece'
'Blessed'

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I very much appreciate both of you offering. I have another, so I am good. I just felt stupid for letting such a dumb mistake occur.....especially involving something I had been toting around since the start of the game.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other thing I've noticed that's vanished in the last couple years is the invisibility charges on a pair of old earrings I had & the Clurichans Ale label off a green glass. I've given up saying anything because nothing is ever restored :(

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other thing I've noticed that's vanished in the last couple years is the invisibility charges on a pair of old earrings I had & the Clurichans Ale label off a green glass. I've given up saying anything because nothing is ever restored :(
Oh, no! I need to go check mine. I have a couple thousand invis charges on items....or did, anyway. Here's hoping....
EDIT: My invis-charged items are all okay.

Last edited:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, no! I need to go check mine. I have a couple thousand invis charges on items....or did, anyway. Here's hoping....
EDIT: My invis-charged items are all okay.

Mine were on one of my chars, the invis charges just...vanished. So did the resists on em. The mug of Clurichens ale was in my mailbox, again, tag just vanished.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine were on one of my chars, the invis charges just...vanished. So did the resists on em. The mug of Clurichens ale was in my mailbox, again, tag just vanished.
Umm you were wearing the items with charges.

None of mine have vanished. Still have green ale but I drink some and replace with other beverages.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you continuously wear an item with charges it will continue to use them... did you not notice your character going invisible ...? As for the mug dunno.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you continuously wear an item with charges it will continue to use them... did you not notice your character going invisible ...? As for the mug dunno.

Thing is, she didn't. And the earrings are still on her, they just don't have the resists they did, or the invisibility charges...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thing is, she didn't. And the earrings are still on her, they just don't have the resists they did, or the invisibility charges...
When old items run out of charges they lose the bonus stats. That is why they sit in a chest somewhere. Would be great if they kept the bonus stats.
upload_2019-9-6_15-18-38.png

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i put a invisibility charged cloak onto a manikin and the damn thing disappeared!
i couldn't see it again to pull the cloak off!!!
then all the charges where used up and it re-appeared.

...... and i have a bridge for sale.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She honestly didn't invis. A necroweaver, one I play quite a lot. I would've noticed!

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i put a invisibility charged cloak onto a manikin and the damn thing disappeared!
i couldn't see it again to pull the cloak off!!!
then all the charges where used up and it re-appeared.
I put a poppy white natural dyed shoulder parrot on a steward and the birds colors become like what a negative is to a color photo. It's neat but once I pull the parrot off the steward things are back to normal.

Edit w/ pic:

Last edited: