• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure maps all turned to Cache maps

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I know I am messed up just a tad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm confused.... Your picture is a female but indeed your profile here says your a male...

I see mine is Gender Neutral...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So someone over there knew about this problem and instead of telling other players they decided to just PM Kyronix to get brownie points with him instead? Or did I totally misunderstand all that? So there was no need for anyone to lose their maps or rather to lose the level of maps they had, because it was a known problem? Correct me please if I went wrong there... :confused:

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So someone over there knew about this problem and instead of telling other players they decided to just PM Kyronix to get brownie points with him instead? Or did I totally misunderstand all that? So there was no need for anyone to lose their maps or rather to lose the level of maps they had, because it was a known problem? Correct me please if I went wrong there... :confused:
Can't blame that player tbh, given how often the messenger gets shot :D But I keep wondering how skewed the priorities of the team are. They push a hotfix for the cartography glasses meanwhile leave bugs like that for the next publish.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All maps in my Atlantic locker have changed to cache as well. They were miasma maps and haven't been touched in a couple of years nor have I added any maps in the last few years. My locker on siege has a lot of cache maps as well, but I'm not sure which maps i had in there to begin with. Most of my maps on Siege were in chests.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have 1500 hoard maps in davies that i placed a few months ago back when i had this issue:
GJ on T Hunting update!!!

I haven't taken any out or moved the lockers are all since then and they are all still hoard. *crosses fingers*

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 1500 hoard maps in davies that i placed a few months ago back when i had this issue:
GJ on T Hunting update!!!

I haven't taken any out or moved the lockers are all since then and they are all still hoard. *crosses fingers*
HA! I just had this momentary vision of Shrodinger's Cat...

Our maps in lockers are both Cache AND Hoard at any point in time and the act of inspecting it (or bumping it)....

:eyes:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Oh wow I was wondering what happened to all my higher level maps... only had 3 left in the locker. Mine is an old locker but newly placed. Not sure if that makes a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old or new makes no difference sadly..Same happened here and mine is "old" PP I think.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old or new makes no difference sadly..Same happened here and mine is "old" PP I think.
Same here....

I had Treasure Maps already in a Davies' Locker be "downgraded" of their Level when there was the conversion....