• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ethereal Soulbinder

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a new craftable from Glassblowing in the new publish... Does anyone have an idea of what is it or where to find ethereal sand? :D

I'm trying to add the info on materials on the new crafting gump, but I can't find anything about it in the patch notes :/

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm not sure, but I know you need it to craft the ethereal soulbinder.
And you need that when you attack the beacons, the spawn, and the pumpkin heads on the ships.
you have to fill those with their souls to turn in at the fellowship, in the box at the feet of the follower.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was pondering this and remembered last years Halloween Event, where we needed Caddelite infused on weps/pets/etc.

Makes me think that it could be we just "infuse" normal sand to make it ethereal.

From a tool we need to purchase? Or quest we need to do to get the tool?
And if so, those npc's likely won't be active till it goes live as usual.

Pure speculation I have no info.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was pondering this and remembered last years Halloween Event, where we needed Caddelite infused on weps/pets/etc.

Makes me think that it could be we just "infuse" normal sand to make it ethereal.

From a tool we need to purchase? Or quest we need to do to get the tool?
And if so, those npc's likely won't be active till it goes live as usual.

Pure speculation I have no info.
I could see them having an ethereal shovel, for use to mine sand.
But if they did that, then they need to give us seeds for dried herbs.