• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player Question

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Is there still a program to help with coordinates while fishing? Or finding treasure maps?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah .... a few of them... If you use the EC get Pinco's UI... it pretty much plots it for you... Easy as 1,2,3....

In the CC you can use UOCartographer or UOMapper... either one and I think you can enter the coordinates and find them. Fairly easily... using a Davies Locker will give you the T-Map coordinates...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I also have a file set up on Google Sheets that anyone can use, to enter the coordinates from a Davies locker (T-map or SOS) or SOS manually, and it generates the info to paste into a .map file for UOAM or UOCart.

The link is in several posts elsewhere on Stratics.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old paper map that came with some expansion or another that I was smart enough to seal between two sheets of plexi glass. Has Sosaria in a grid with coordinates. Makes it really easy to glance at it, go to the general area drop a boat and sail to the location using a sextant to pin point it. Same old map is available online. ALso not a bad idea to mark runes at the latitude and longitude lines and put them in a runic atlas, make life a lot easier to just gate or recall to closest coords to launch the boat. ANyway that is what works for me and is very efficient.