• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returned after a couple years and have 2 questions

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
First, is there still a soulstone storage place for LS I can check out? Hoping maybe someone has one or two for Lox.

Second, aside from a couple vendors in Luna I am finding it difficult to find any good vendors or malls. I got 2 rune books full of dead/vacant vendors :( Any suggestions?

Oh and I guess a 3rd question..... I was thrilled to find Uhall and uo stratics still going. Didn`t that close awhile back?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use Vendor Search to find stuff. Call out in Chat.

Walk in this sparkle to get to the soulstones.
upload_2019-8-9_18-24-57.png

Its near the entry to Blackthorn's Castle.

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i`m having trouble finding blackthorns castle. I went to Ilsh like it says on evrything I googled but no castle,all juka?

Last edited:

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I played Lake Superior for a while and even got to place my first ever Keep on Ice Island.

Then I wanted stuff from vendors and ATL ended up pulling me in because of population.

I do miss LS and still have two characters left over there. One is my very first character I ever created, a parry-macer lol. So old.

Best of Luck to you!

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awesome. Thankyou very much for the info.

I originally started on Pac but RL friends lured me to LS. Been on LS/SP for what seems like forever now. Well besides the last year or so. Gone long enough to feel like a noob again. Don`t remember sooooooooo much! Then theres all the new (to me) content I have to learn. Good times ahead =) Thanks again all.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome. Thankyou very much for the info.

I originally started on Pac but RL friends lured me to LS. Been on LS/SP for what seems like forever now. Well besides the last year or so. Gone long enough to feel like a noob again. Don`t remember sooooooooo much! Then theres all the new (to me) content I have to learn. Good times ahead =) Thanks again all.
Call out in chat if you need anything. I can call you a NOOB as needed.