• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DEAL or NO DEAL - On Atlantic - Saturday, Aug 10th @ 4pm (est)

Zoogi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Diz gunna b da same sed ub az da DoND da UORadio hummiez play? Dey wuz on Atl lazt week. Baja diz week. Mez alwayz ub fur gamez!!!

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ummm yoooz aboot 10 yearz too late to say itz da furst DOND on atl. Like Zoogi sayz atl's turn was just dis past weekend.

Guud Luck tho - hope da hummiez show up meez nooz player eventz are lotz ob wurk.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
More than one group can host game type events. Please do not advertise other events in the OP's event thread. If you are running a similar event you can start your own thread.I have moved those posts to their own thread rather than remove them all together.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
More than one group can host game type events. Please do not advertise other events in the OP's event thread. If you are running a similar event you can start your own thread.I have moved those posts to their own thread rather than remove them all together.
I had no idea that this was another event using the same game concept. I assumed that the OP was mistaken. My bad! My apologies Tailean. Best of luck in your endeavor.

Anonymous UOPlayer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
wow u have lotsa titles.

anyway.....original poster implied this was the first dond ever on atl. not accurate in slightest. so i think the confusion the rest of us without a string of titles felt was understandable.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would still like to know who is supplying the prize money.
Me too, considering there is a RMT site dropping books "advertising" a DonD "special". One of the same sites that IS a "sponsor" of (at least one) of the DonD games. FYI, the fact that the "game" has VERY close ties to RMT sites should also (in my opinion) be reason enough NOT to allow it to be "advertised" on Stratics!