• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Look here in the store

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They should have allowed us to choose which type garden bed we wanted from the deed. What does this look like when you plant in it?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
No clue I have to wait till the end of the month before I can buy it, (Retirement is one check a month)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Too much month at the end of the money, is not just a song :p

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I have 12 garden beds. It would be a little expensive to replace them all for a vanity item. But this does tell me I should be dumping any extra deeded garden beds I might have cause there's gonna be a ton on the market. Maybe I'll get one and dump bones on it for a mass grave lol

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
nice - was exactly a part farmers need to the other farmer-packet on the shop ;)

This has been in the art files for awhile, so glad they finally released it. :banana:
this is nice too - if you know where you have to look ;) - where can you find these art files? My Inside UO is not running since years and for that I'm a neverending tech-noob I don't really understand this other possibility to run UO inside again....

new artfiles... btw......... i want to see more trash barrels....;).

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wow, very cool. Can't wait to get home and check this out. Still have to find a koi pond later too. ( /'-')/