• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do you dye the new cartography glasses

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I'm sure that tub only comes with 5 charges or less... wouldn't want it to be OP...
Yeah would have to be like the capt bundle ship dyes and only 3 charges each. Can you imagine the horror of someone being able to change ship colors more than 3x per tub! It would totally break PVP!!!!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I know right... terribly game-breaking for sure.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know right... terribly game-breaking for sure.
It would be right up there with the need to keep the drop rate for Origami paper very low! Could you imagine the imbalance a faster Origami drop rate would cause in the came!!!!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
It would be right up there with the need to keep the drop rate for Origami paper very low! Could you imagine the imbalance a faster Origami drop rate would cause in the came!!!!
Welcome back Tyrath! By the way what do we do with origami paper?