• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cycle Targets - VVV and Guildies ONLY!

pbGetWrekt

Journeyman
First of all, thank you so much Pinco for this wonderful UI and being so active in the community.

I have found out there is a filter option for smart target macro, however, if I have my spell pre-casted it will automatically drop it on WHICHEVER target the macro targets first. It does not allow me to hold the spell until I cycle through the target I intend to use the spell on...

Am I doing something wrong? Any screenshots would be awesome!

My ideal world it would allow me to hold a pre-casted lightning and allow me to cycle targets then release the spell once it cycles to my intended target.

pbGetWrekt

Journeyman
In addition, for the cycling guildies I want it to cycle green targets only regardless if we are partied or not as my guildies tend to not want to be grouped for pvp

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all, thank you so much Pinco for this wonderful UI and being so active in the community.

I have found out there is a filter option for smart target macro, however, if I have my spell pre-casted it will automatically drop it on WHICHEVER target the macro targets first. It does not allow me to hold the spell until I cycle through the target I intend to use the spell on...

Am I doing something wrong? Any screenshots would be awesome!

My ideal world it would allow me to hold a pre-casted lightning and allow me to cycle targets then release the spell once it cycles to my intended target.
wouldn't that be great? :D
unfortunately the game is not designed to work that way, when something is the "current target" is like if you have targetted it. You have to find the target first then cast, there is no way to preserve the spell (and don't let me start on this topic, because there are several other cases where the spell target should NOT be cancelled...) :/
You can also refine the filter on the mobiles list, so you can easily find what you need...

In addition, for the cycling guildies I want it to cycle green targets only regardless if we are partied or not as my guildies tend to not want to be grouped for pvp
you can set the filter on friend = green, there is no way to determine if someone is a guild member or not...

pbGetWrekt

Journeyman
wouldn't that be great? :D
unfortunately the game is not designed to work that way, when something is the "current target" is like if you have targetted it. You have to find the target first then cast, there is no way to preserve the spell (and don't let me start on this topic, because there are several other cases where the spell target should NOT be cancelled...) :/
You can also refine the filter on the mobiles list, so you can easily find what you need...

you can set the filter on friend = green, there is no way to determine if someone is a guild member or not...
You rock good sir. I got cycle guildies working well now - however the inability to cycle target and hold a spell really is critical for pvp imo. I appreciate it.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You rock good sir. I got cycle guildies working well now - however the inability to cycle target and hold a spell really is critical for pvp imo. I appreciate it.
unfortunately I doubt there is any workaround for that, you'll have to use the mobile bar with the refresh at maximum speed and sorted by distance...