• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Ring - Resi+15/Swor+15/MR4/EP25/HCI15/FCR3/FC1/LMC10 (Updated on August 16th.)

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I'm tired and I'll finish it."

Auction end time: 9PM (EDT) 72 hours after the first bid. (Standard 10 minute rule in effect.)

Auction start price: / Buyout price:

I welcome the offer from all of you.
Thank you.

ICQ 716803961
------------------------------------------------------------
-All items are in Atlantic Shard.

-Payment: Atlantic Shard

-Please feel free to contact me.
------------------------------------------------------------

Ring 714.png

This ring seems to be excellently compatible with "Cuffs of The Archmag" and "Captain John's Hat".

Last edited:

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how much?
Thank you for your interest. I got in touch with a friend. This ring seems to be excellently compatible with "Cuffs of The Archmag" and "Captain John's Hat". It was informed that it was reasonable to put an auction from 500m. I will auction this ring.

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your interest. The current maximum offer is 175M.
However, this price is lower than my set auction start price.(Currently I do not consider selling at that price.)
I will adjust the auction start price and observe the progress for a while.

I welcome the offer from all of you.
Thank you.

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sales are ongoing.
If you are interested please let me know.

Please thank you.

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sales are ongoing.

Please thank you.

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sales are ongoing.

Please thank you.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This ring doesn't go well with captains hat. You need 90 real swords for special. this ring puts you at 85, so you can only take advantage of +10 swords. And that's assuming you have no +swords on bracelet.

I'll give you 180mil for it, since it is still a good jewel. lmk if you're interested.

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This ring doesn't go well with captains hat. You need 90 real swords for special. this ring puts you at 85, so you can only take advantage of +10 swords. And that's assuming you have no +swords on bracelet.

I'll give you 180mil for it, since it is still a good jewel. lmk if you're interested.
Thank you for your interest.
As you say. When using "Captain John's Hat", the skill value bonus for this ring is effectively +25.

Thanks to all who showed interest in this ring.

-A friend "A" advised me not to lower the price easily.
-A friend "K" advised me that about 300m is appropriate.
-A friend "D" advised that considering the current market, it might be better to lower the price.

I would like to set a better price based on advice from my friends and your reaction ...

I don't have enough knowledge to judge the price of equipment.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I would like to adjust the price while watching the situation.
Please understand.

Thank you.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
300m is fair, even call it a +25 skill inc with 90 swords, it's overcap in MR and LMC;
LMC and MR are extra. Most people have those on their suits, specially LMC. It adds value to the jewel, but minimal. If it had DI instead, then sure I think it could be pushed to 300mil. If it had DCI it could be pushed to 500mil+. This is my personal opinion. You can hold it for as long as you can if you want to get 300mil for it, and you might if you find someone who desperately needs it. 1/3 jewels will increase in value soon, so I suggest you hold it.

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny part is I offered 425 mil 2 months ago and you said someone would pay more... i told you to selll it while you can. Lol
Are you talking about me? If so, that's an interesting joke.
"Please refrain from inadvertent remarks."

Peter1117

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
300m is fair, even call it a +25 skill inc with 90 swords, it's overcap in MR and LMC;
LMC and MR are extra. Most people have those on their suits, specially LMC. It adds value to the jewel, but minimal. If it had DI instead, then sure I think it could be pushed to 300mil. If it had DCI it could be pushed to 500mil+. This is my personal opinion. You can hold it for as long as you can if you want to get 300mil for it, and you might if you find someone who desperately needs it. 1/3 jewels will increase in value soon, so I suggest you hold it.
I was helped and supported by many people this time. And I learned a lot. I am very grateful.
Thanks to everyone who was involved in this thread.

Last edited: