• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bank Balance Not Showing Up

Anna

Visitor
When I go to a bank and say "bank," my chest comes up with my belongings but the currency tab doesn't come up anymore for some reason. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just check the insurance menu for a total in cc. single click on your char and should bring up a menu containing the insurance menu. will show total money for that account and should show how many times u can die lol.

Seraphina_152

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
To get the currency tab to open you have to open your bank via the context menu of the banker(click banker, select "Open Bankbox"). For some reason the devs decided just saying bank wasn't enough anymore.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's interesting.
I guess I've gotten accustomed to saying "balance" at the bank.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I go to a bank and say "bank," my chest comes up with my belongings but the currency tab doesn't come up anymore for some reason. Does anyone know how to fix this?
EJ accounts will show the balance menu when you say Bank, a regular paid account will not. As Seraphina said, you have to use the context menu, or say Balance as Laura said.

Delores D

Journeyman
You can always use the house placement tool. Clk on it and then go to one of 3 choices and open one of those. At the bottom you will have your bank balance.