• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a rune to spot inside mountain on Fire Island

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What shard?

If on ATL have you tried Goodmans? They have a whole runebook on "stuck locations" towards the back.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I can transfer from some shards. Do you have coords to Godmans?
TX in advance.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well I can transfer from some shards. Do you have coords to Godmans?
TX in advance.
Not off hand (at work) but it's located directly North of the Tokuno Town... It's the first house on the right as soon as you exit the north wall of the city.

You could also ask someone in Luna to gate you there as many people will have a rune handy

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not off hand (at work) but it's located directly North of the Tokuno Town... It's the first house on the right as soon as you exit the north wall of the city.

You could also ask someone in Luna to gate you there as many people will have a rune handy
If there's only one house to know on Atl its GRL :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If someone can get me a rune for in there on ATL, I can transfer it back to Lake Austin to put in the THB Guild house. I'm trying to put together a runic atlas of hard-to-access places that maps might spawn. I typically have characters I use to shop with parked in new haven inn on ATL, though I'm not on there much (And about to be gone all weekend to a convention of SF/Fantasy writers).

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I used to have a rune to that place...
I have had tmaps for there quite often and somehow lost it.
Thank you for posting about this

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Why were they removed/nerfed anyway? Were they OP?
well one story I heard since you could go to any tram spot and use a fel stone to go to the fel side location that people were concern they were somehow cheating the chance of PvP by passing the entrance to a dungeon and getting to the very bottom, back before you could gate to the fel side I used stones to get to my fel house on LS.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Moonstones were handy; i'd often locate a felucca treasure map on the trammel side, then drop a moonstone. I only had to carry a single set of runebooks. Also made a nice profit on Trammel moonstones. Finding the Felucca ones was easy, they were on multiple trammel mobs, but you needed a Trammel moonstone to go the other way, which could only be found on Fel mobs. Not as many people hunted in Fel.

They were disable primary due to issues with housing. You could gain access to the insides of private houses if your moonstone opened there. People would be able to pop inside a Felucca castle, and even open a gate for reds to jump in.