• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tokuno Champ Spawn - Broken?

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Logged in, tons of spawn everywhere, it has 4 skulls, I kill tons of spawn and no whites, so I advance it, to 5... it turns to 5 and then INSTANTLY turns back into 4.

Is there something special I have to do with this champ spawn? Try it real quick on your server

Last edited:

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged in, tons of spawn everywhere, it has 4 skulls, I kill tons of spawn and no whites, so I advance it, to 5... it turns to 5 and then INSTANTLY turns back into 4.

Is there something special I have to do with this champ spawn? Try it real quick on your server
Looks fine on Chesapeake. Worked in from 2 Red to 5 Red. Might want to test on another shard that started at 3 this morning, but if it is bugged on your shard, I would say wait until tomorrow and see if it is still bugged.

Either that or see if a few people can help you push it. What shard?

Attachments

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that spawn been really buggy lately I thought it was the tokuno beacons causing water eles and krakens to spawn inside the spawn. I also had problems on catskills other day , the spawn seemed so slow compared to when I was doing it few years ago. I was literally waiting for lizards to spawn at level 1 ,almost one by one to progress and eventually it reverted back. Back in the days I remember that spawn going way faster with no problem of spawning. I think they might have slowed the spawn and nerfed it because of guilds farming it non stop on japanese shards, but I could be wrong, it could also be the tokuno spawn messing inside the spawn area

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guild went to Tokuno champ on Thursday on Europa and it was bugged.

Got there and was more spawn than I've seen before at a champ, full of lizardmen and deathwatch hatchlings; and was at 4 candles.
We killed what was there, but no new spawn appeared .. we checked the whole area and there was no spawn from the champ, and there were still only 4 candles.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thanks guys, may be something that requires a page after server up or something sometimes. I noticed the water ele's too, and all of the level 1 spawn, wayyyy more spawn than I'm sure is intended

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea this tokuno spawn need to be adressed. I also saw the same thing Odin just mentionned when I went on test server the other day at tokuno spawn, ive seen so many lizards and hatchlings it wasnt even funny , the entire spawn every tiles was covered of spawn.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's like if killing some the monsters at first two levels was not counting towards progressing in candles, but once it reach level 3 the spawn seemed fine. Also notice how the corpses do not disapears fast at first levels, usually when a monster is killed inside a spawn area , their corpse do not stay too long on the ground decaying.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, it's been having problems for months on Atlantic as well. Couple weeks ago, my guild almost got it to Serado, then everything stopped spawning. We waited around for about 20-25 mins, the spawn reverted back to Lvl 4 with no candles, and it started spawning Hiryus and Onis again. We killed them, and it finally spawned the Champ. It's definitely been buggy for months though.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So did anybody bother to put in Bug Reports/Post on official Forum

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I do not post on those forums... so I get it... and I'm not about to start posting there.

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ran past the spawn on LS this AM. OMG there's no room to move. LOL

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ran it to Koppa late last night and today it seems normal. But I got no pink drops for the effort.