• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New t-hunter chests.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The loot is very very cool. But i'd like to have some green backpacks like that there were in the 6 and 7 level maps. Someone can give me some of them? I'll trade some of them with a Trove Trammel of Malas map. Let me know. Thanks.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can confirm the green bag still spawn on Assassin Chests.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need supply chests to get green bags. No other map level has them.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, but the green backpacks was into the ingeniously chests. 6 level. Supply is like expertly and adaptly level. But ok, all'try with that chests. Thanks Petra Fyde

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tryed supplyes assassin chests but no green backpacks, Also no backpack on Hoard and Trove assassin chests.
Then what can I do?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tryed supplyes assassin chests but no green backpacks, Also no backpack on Hoard and Trove assassin chests.
Then what can I do?
Try other supply chests. The green bags don't just come from assassin supply chests. And be prepared to have to do about 30-50 of them to get one.

Jelinidas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have gotten many off supply chests. Few and far between, but they are out there. Keep trying!

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try other supply chests. The green bags don't just come from assassin supply chests. And be prepared to have to do about 30-50 of them to get one.
All that for some stupid bags without value!! For me they are just beautiful to look at. But ok, I'll try with all supply chests. Thanks!

North_LS

Journeyman
All that for some stupid bags without value!! For me they are just beautiful to look at. But ok, I'll try with all supply chests. Thanks!
supply chests are great anyway, there's a lot of items available in them that aren't available in higher level chests. the random magic items will tend not to be very good, but the selection of other things can make up for it.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Awesome game design :wall::lol:
<outside and looking in - I have no T-hunter> If each succeeding level was most of the prior level plus some added goodies, it would make for all T-hunters going for the top-level chests only. While many probably will, have the variety spread out encourages diversity in map-handling IMO. Even if you leave the lower level chests to the rookies, don't they deserve **something** decent for their efforts?

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
<outside and looking in - I have no T-hunter> If each succeeding level was most of the prior level plus some added goodies, it would make for all T-hunters going for the top-level chests only. While many probably will, have the variety spread out encourages diversity in map-handling IMO. Even if you leave the lower level chests to the rookies, don't they deserve **something** decent for their efforts?
no. no they don't. everyone knows you have to grind away hours and hours of your life for the best rewards! it's what the gaming industry has taught us.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
no. no they don't. everyone knows you have to grind away hours and hours of your life for the best rewards! it's what the gaming industry has taught us.
Soooo, you're saying this game should be elitist and reserve only the best for those who put in the time? There's to be no reward for those WANTING to put in the time? You as an advanced T-hunter will have 50 legendaries to perhaps 1 hat a lucky rookie gets. But they are still not entitled to that as a reward for their work?

Really? Since I saw no smiley I have to assume you're serious. If so, this game has sunk further than I thought.,

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They deserve a reward and will get it among the loot. It's silly though that a harder map that takes more effort has zero chances to drop it.

Yes, each higher level should include the lower level loot table plus an extra for added effort.

But that's the system they came up with and now we just gotta deal with it. :wall:

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
have the variety spread out encourages diversity in map-handling IMO.
"Tangle will only spawn on mongbats from now on since we noticed Navrey is quite popular but hardly anyone is caring for mongbats anymore"

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Tangle will only spawn on mongbats from now on since we noticed Navrey is quite popular but hardly anyone is caring for mongbats anymore"
They may do that. Forged Pardons are only in Assassin supply chests. About the same as a Mongbat.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They deserve a reward and will get it among the loot. It's silly though that a harder map that takes more effort has zero chances to drop it.

Yes, each higher level should include the lower level loot table plus an extra for added effort.

But that's the system they came up with and now we just gotta deal with it. :wall:
Totally with ya on this, after 4 or maybe 5 days now of doing nothing but Supply maps to get a hold of a set of the Cartographer Glasses and I'm guessing I've done maybe close to 100 or more now (lost count) and had zero, nil, nada glasses the tedium of doing what is essentially Level 2 maps is setting in.

A fully developed T Hunter doing nothing but Level 2 maps is ridiculous, it's the equivalent of spending days/weeks on end training a Tamer to 120 then fully training/scrolling a top end pet to go hunt Mongbats! The reason we train characters the way we do is to function in high end content, not to go back and do Level 2 maps for a week or more.

I'm at the point of just trashing everything in the chests now just to speed up the process, even the gem bag and gold just gets launched in the trash barrel, past the point of caring about sorting gems/gold/mediocre items.

:wall:

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ivory, what shard are you on? I have quite a few green bags you can have if you are on Sonoma.