• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

unreadable maps

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
tried to decode old ingenious maps and all that I tried to decode says, it is too difficult to decode. I have locking picking, remove traps and cart all at 100. also have 28 cart talisman. anyone know why I cant decode ty for any responses.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Its going to take time for each map to reset, and find a good place for the chest.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Were they in a deeded Davies Locker? if so put them back in the locker and see if they fix overnight. If they don't they are just broken.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Were they in a deeded Davies Locker? if so put them back in the locker and see if they fix overnight. If they don't they are just broken.
Well that would be awful. I had 4,000 t6 that are all just unreadable and no longer say ingenious.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well that would be awful. I had 4,000 t6 that are all just unreadable and no longer say ingenious.

As long as the unreadable maps remain in the davies locker they will fix next server downtime as long as the davies locker is locked down (not in deed form). If they are taken out of the locker overnight, they seem to get perma bugged. Least that was my experience on Baja.