• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Loot to Keep

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Now that I'm killing bigger and badder mobs, I've been getting better loot(I also use some luck items with my hunter). What loot should I keep and what should I give to my crafter to unravel?

Thanks

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is very subjective and dependent on your templates. IMO you basically want to keep backups to your current gear, along with any upgrades. Then decide if you are going to sell any on a vendor. if you are you want to keep high end only and unravel the negative types (Cursed etc.) unravel the rest. Personally i unravel anything that isn't an upgrade or duplicate.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
That is very subjective and dependent on your templates. IMO you basically want to keep backups to your current gear, along with any upgrades. Then decide if you are going to sell any on a vendor. if you are you want to keep high end only and unravel the negative types (Cursed etc.) unravel the rest. Personally i unravel anything that isn't an upgrade or duplicate.
That makes sense.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Now that I'm killing bigger and badder mobs, I've been getting better loot(I also use some luck items with my hunter). What loot should I keep and what should I give to my crafter to unravel?

Thanks
If anyone could answer that in a simple statement then well we'd all know the answer to that. Basically, if you think it'll improve your performance keep it... if you think you might make a character down the road that will use it keep it... if not unravel it.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If anyone could answer that in a simple statement then well we'd all know the answer to that. Basically, if you think it'll improve your performance keep it... if you think you might make a character down the road that will use it keep it... if not unravel it.
Exactly, it's extremely difficult to explain loot to people. There are a few recent posts here that it was explained in depth. Also recently (and seemingly never ending) posts about sampires, tamers, ABC archers, and how to make one. I think people try to ignore posts like this because it takes an hour to rewrite it again. Search forums (roughly in past 2 months) you will find what you need.