• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well, it's been almost two years but I think I'm done

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Ha! Made you look!

No, but seriously, I've been back playing UO from my 5+yrs off for almost two years now and I think I'm done skilling all my characters. Yes, it took awhile, because I haven't been able to play more than a hour or two a day, since I've been very busy lately. But I have two accounts and got everyone's skills and stats the way I want them. Now, just have to get geared and go have some fun. LOL A lot of the skills where very frustrating and I would only long in to GGS them.

Actually, my next big task is to work BS BODS for fortifying powder. And then put that powder on my feet, because I have athlete's foot really bad. Then Imbue, imbue, imbue. make some good bows and maybe a good axe. Oh, I haven't fully trained all my pets on my tamer yet. But I used all the primers and PSs I wanted on everybody.

Done done some stuff, I never did before like T-maps, server spawn dailies, stealing artifacts and fishing quests. Still not happy with my pirate hunting yet. Went in a couple places never went before and killed some some stuff never did before. I've actually accomplished more in the past 2 years than I did for the 7 or so I played the first time. I think I first started playing UO in 99 and then left in 2006 and went to an unmentionable game for awhile, which has really gone down hill. But, while that game continues to decline, UO has gotten better I think.

UO has been good to me so far. And there is still so much I haven't done yet. So, let the adventure continue. :pirate: