• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems with Bod's

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a char who have 120 tailor, tinker, carpentry and other skills. It's far from now that i did'nt use this char. Now i've tryed to make some bod's. With tinker no problem. With the other bod's (carpentry and tailoring) when i give the full bods it tells to me "You must claim your last turn-in reward in order for us to continue doing business". What it means? I can't give the bod's to the tailor or the carpenter. Why? What have i do? And why with tinkering bod's is allright?
Tia

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go to each type BoD vendor and find the one that has an order where you did not collect the reward.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but i've not understood. Obiouvsly i try to go with the full bod to the... If i have a tailor bod i go to tailor. With carpentry to a carpenter. I don't understood what you have sayed. Maybe i don't know english well. But please explain to me easier

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you turn in a bod you have the option to hold the points to get the higher reward, or to immediately use the points to take a reward.

You have requested to take an immediate reward on one of the bod vendors. You just need to tell the vendor which reward you want to take and you will be able to turn in bods again.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2019-5-17_20-46-32.png

Do that to each type vendor until you find the one with a single reward you did not take.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you turn in a bod you have the option to hold the points to get the higher reward, or to immediately use the points to take a reward.

You have requested to take an immediate reward on one of the bod vendors. You just need to tell the vendor which reward you want to take and you will be able to turn in bods again.

Correct. When you turn it in you can choose to either bank the very small amount of points or claim the reward for the larger point value. If you choose to claim the reward - you cannot turn in another bod until you claim the reward. If you are simply recycling bods - you can just save the .2 points or whatever and it won't slow you down.

Hope it helps.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have understood, sorry. I can do no bods because it ever tells to me "You must claim your last turn-in reward in order for us to continue doing business"
One time i've claim the points but now i can do nothing, can't do the bods to the vendor.
I don't understand what I have to do. Go to other city and other vendor?

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't have understood, sorry. I can do no bods because it ever tells to me "You must claim your last turn-in reward in order for us to continue doing business"
One time i've claim the points but now i can do nothing, can't do the bods to the vendor.
I don't understand what I have to do. Go to other city and other vendor?
You have an unclaimed reward from a BOD that you already turned in. Go to each vendor that you do BODs with and choose the claim reward option from the menu until you find the one that has a reward waiting for you.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have visited all the tailor of trammel but no vendor takes me the bods. All sayed to me "You must claim your last turn-in reward in order for us to continue doing business". I have tryed to claim the rewards to all tailors in britannia but also this phrase :(

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's not necessary for "every city".

The issue is not claiming from one SKILL.

Go to where you can get BODs for all the skills that character has.

For EACH skill, try to claim a reward, until you find out what skill was the one you forgot to get the reward for.

If all the character has is Tinkering, Tailoring and Carpentry, click "Claim rewards" on one of each type of those NPCs, until you find the one that has points available for a reward that aren't banked points.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, the problem that i had to claim a reward in tinker and all vendors refused my bods. But now I have another problem. I give a little reward and it can't add the point with another one. Every time I have to claim only the reward for that bod. But if I would have a 700 points reward how can I do? It seem that i can't add the new point of reward. I have take the reward every time i make a bod? The only way is to have a good multiple bod?
Thank for the patience

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks but i have a doubt. I want to take the reward for tinker of the keg of PoF. It is 700 points. Have I banking all bods points until to reach 700 points or i must have only 1 bod to claim 700 points? Sorry for my bad english :(
You can bank 700 points and it will take a long time.
You can turn in 1 BOD (SBOD or LBOD) worth 700 points and claim now.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks but i have a doubt. I want to take the reward for tinker of the keg of PoF. It is 700 points. Have I banking all bods points until to reach 700 points or i must have only 1 bod to claim 700 points? Sorry for my bad english :(
The best way for the POF container is to do a single bod with enough points. You can bribe up any bod that has rare ingots. Bribe it up to like EX Aggy 20 or whatever is over the point total and then contribute and claim. The way bod points work is that for a single bod of 150 points - you get like 2 points saved - but a large bod of say 500 points you can save like 100 points. So - if you are saving up points - only do it with the large bods - the small bods are best to put into large bods or bribe up to enough points to get the reward you want.

I do alot of Blacksmith weapon larges. Easy to get the smalls to complete and then I save the points. After about 20 of them I have a valorite hammer.

The Tinker larges are hard to complete becuase of so many different tinker bods. For the POF Kegs - just bribe up a rare metal one and claim in one shot.