• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recharging UO Store Hitching Post

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
I searched about this before I asked and got a lot of info about tinkered ones but unclear about ones bought through the store.

I bought, through the UO in-game Store, one of those Hitching Posts(not replica I guess). How do I recharge it? Same as tinkered one?

Help Please, TX. :)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
WOW..You will need hitching rope and to get that you need to get Resolve's Briddle, mean you have to kill Red Death in Bedlam to get that? Would it just not be easier to stable your pets at the stable and bypass all that? If Red Death, then the pain of recharging these may not be too easy..? Unless there is another way to recharge these or get Fesolve's Briddle?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOW..You will need hitching rope and to get that you need to get Resolve's Briddle, mean you have to kill Red Death in Bedlam to get that? Would it just not be easier to stable your pets at the stable and bypass all that? If Red Death, then the pain of recharging these may not be too easy..? Unless there is another way to recharge these or get Fesolve's Briddle?
upload_2019-5-20_22-17-20.png

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When ML came out, Red Death was scary.

With modern pets, it's a yawner.

Still wouldn't want to melee one, though.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pet is better, as you can stay back invisible, only showing yourself to loot the bridle. You also have to get the entrance area (where you come in from the bloodletter) relatively clear of anything named, then move back along the right wall, where you can concentrate on the RD respawn area without any of the other named stuff interfering.