• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Account Recovery UO

GTO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just wanted to post this to say thank you and also to let others know if you are considering a return and are having issues getting your accounts back, read this and ask for help

I have been back for the last 6 months or so after taking a break for about 8 years. When I came back I was able to recover 2 of my 3 accounts. The last of the 3 accounts I recovered today with the help of @Archnight and @AtlanticRealtor. Both were instrumental in the recovery and I cant thank them enough. They helped me navigate through the confusing account recovery process, that I tried to do for the last 6 months and sent countless emails about, and got me taken care of in 12 hours.

Long story short... if youre trying to come back but are having a hard time recovering an account, hit up these guys. They can help!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@GTO msged me regarding some pets I have for sale, during our conversation it was mentioned he had recently returned but had an account he couldn't login to. I referred him to a player which I know has helped many get their accounts back, I don't want to take much of the credit as the other player did most of the work. Again, glad it worked and welcome back my friend :).

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@GTO msged me regarding some pets I have for sale, during our conversation it was mentioned he had recently returned but had an account he couldn't login to. I referred him to a player which I know has helped many get their accounts back, I don't want to take much of the credit as the other player did most of the work. Again, glad it worked and welcome back my friend :).
I have an alt account that hasn't been used in 14+years. I don't even remember the acct name, or the email associated with it. Is this a lost cause? Just curious, not a big deal.