• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solved Problem:Ship cannot move anymore(@100% health)

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just captured a Pirate. After that my ship cannot move anymore. Manual commands or Wheel Steering doesnt help. I restarted the client. With another char is drive side by side to check the water.
No other ship (than my 2nd and the pirates wreck) is around. No Dolphin no anything than saltwater.
Any idea how i can give Lone Eye Ealia to Justice?
upload_2019-5-2_11-54-1.png
upload_2019-5-2_11-54-29.png

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Another ship issue close to a server line. :(

When is your server down? Maybe it will free it up? I don't know how long the pirate will stay.

Try moving the pilot of the ship to another spot? and then stand closer to them. Are you seeing double words when you talk?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sometimes the pirate end up under your deck and blocking movement, only solution is to kill it. But then your close to land so you can turn it in instead.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sometimes the pirate end up under your deck and blocking movement, only solution is to kill it. But then your close to land so you can turn it in instead.
That was the solution. I could finish my quest. And the pirate and his ship are gone. Free movement again.
Thanks for the quick reply. Fast than a GM.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah! So we can kill them even when they are in chains? Poor captive. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah! So we can kill them even when they are in chains? Poor captive. :)
We had one jump overboard and swim away. We were 2 screens from the Floating Dock.

I had one die while roping him. I had to cancel the quest because I did not have a Rope.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And yesterday I had an empty binding pool fixing my ship below the water. So quest cancel and renew quest helped.
Maybe there is somewhere a hole in the ship.