• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After leaving a Guild ...

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
I left a guild about two months ago, I had the expense of getting tons of "forged perdon" for two dolls ... so I should go back to being "Blue", yet?
Yes and no!... Every time I go to the Felluca facet, I continue with the "www", that is "orange" and can be attacked even in the cities of this facet.
I heard that it would be enough for me to be killed by another player, that everything would go back to normal.
I went to felluca, humm ... naked! and asked a pvp to kill me, he immediately did this ... who would resist an easy prey ... with a target nailed to the ... humm, chest?
well it did not solve anything, after being killed by some random player, I still have the www stats (orange) with my two dolls. :wall:
I ask what I need to do to lose the orange stats?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You need to get killed by a VvV player, and then suffer stat loss for like 7 mins.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your response.
I did just that, maybe I need to call a Grand Master.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Check your guild info page, and see if you have VVV checked.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok I will seen. Thanks!
I think I'll have to give more information.
What happened is that these two dolls were summarily excluded from this guild when I was offline. And since then even though I have reversed the "red" stats, the VvV stats continues despite I have done all I know to reverse the "orange" condition; unsuccessfully.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Even if they were booted, on each characters guild info page, there shoukd be a VVV checkbox.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure if this will work but have you tried joining / creating a new non VvV guild (and dying to an orange)? Wondering if this would kind of reset the VvV check if you died and your new guild was non-VvV...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Vice vs Virtue - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

• Players can join Vice vs Virtue by using the “Join Vice vs Virtue” option from the “My Guild” page of the Guild Menu.
  • Clicking “Accept!” from the acceptance gump will enroll players in Vice vs Virtue. While enrolled in Vice vs Virtue players will be open to attack from other VvV players while in a non-consensual PvP Facet.
  • All Vice vs Virtue players have [VvV] appended to the end of their name.
  • While enrolled in VvV players will receive messaging when logging in and while logged in informing when battles take place.
  • While enrolled in VvV players will subject to stat loss when killed.
  • Players may quit Vice vs Virtue by selecting the “Resign Vice vs Virtue” option from the “My Guild” page of the Guild Menu.
  • When resigning VvV players will enter a 3 day quitting period. During that 3 day period players will still be attackable by VvV members in non-consensual PvP facets.
  • After the expiration of the 3 day quitting period players will be removed from VvV the next time the player logs in.
  • If a player is removed from a guild while enrolled in VvV they will enter a 3 day quitting period, during which time the player will be flagged as a VvV participant and open to attack while in a non-consensual PvP facet.
  • At the expiration of the 3 day quitting period players will have their VvV participant status removed the next time they log in.
  • A player must fully resign VvV before they can Character Transfer.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have to click on resign VvV prior to leaving guild, then either die to a VvV member or you can just logout and back in. But remember at any time you heal or attack a VvV member even when your out of VvV you will turn orange until your next death.