• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Month = New Doubloon Rewards?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Since tomorrow marks the start of a new month (which should mean new rewards for our Doubloons), I wanted to see if anyone had seen any updates as to what the new rewards would be.

Either I'm really bad at checking the forums & release notes (entirely possible!) or the Dev team is just very bad at keeping us informed. I'm wondering if it's going to be quicker to wait until tomorrow and log in to see the rewards vs seeing some sort of official release notes from the Dev team?

...unless the new items aren't actually going to be available tomorrow....

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What about the new clean up points items?
I check TC and there is nothing new
Were there going to be new rewards for cleanup points? I thought they were just adding several items to the list of things that GIVES clean up point (ie. points for trashing things) but not adding new rewards to choose from the list...

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what about the so called "teaser " on Instagram???.... or will it be announced ….
as we Vet players fear & have heard GM's & EM's both before... … "the same response since 1997.....

"…………………… It's a Mystery of the game …………….."

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what about the so called "teaser " on Instagram???.... or will it be announced ….
as we Vet players fear & have heard GM's & EM's both before... … "the same response since 1997.....

"…………………… It's a Mystery of the game …………….."
The crew is over 30. They used it twice then ________ (fill in the blank)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They not on LS. This another April Fools Joke. :(

That statue is creepy.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whats the color of statue? @Gidge Add one to the pond please!
That would look better in the center! That would be a lot of work! I wonder how big the statue will be. Could have it's own little theme.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I quite like the statue, but the Triton still looks like a slug with legs :(

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looks like the Strength / Dex / Wrestle / Resist are the big things that vary.
I popped 3... first was by far the best...

First was 129.7 Wrestle & 180 resist. (249 str 212 dex)
Second was 125 wrestle & 162 resist. (125 str 192 dex)
Third was 115 wrestle & 180 resist. (178 str 206 dex)

What's everyone else getting? :)

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First was 122.5 wrestle 163.9 Resist, 192 str & 190ish Dex. 2nd is 177 wrestle 157.1 resist w/ 119 str and 161 Dex. Doubloons price is very much cheaper than I expected :) So after training these two up I may go for thr lottery for a higher wrestle pet. If I want chiv/ai, exp goo - should i add AI first or exp goo?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am liking this Merman statue !
Very tribal looking like the creature from the black lagoon or something

Thanks for posting screenshot @Khyro

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That would look better in the center! That would be a lot of work! I wonder how big the statue will be. Could have it's own little theme.
It is a new season. Time for some changes! Thanks. Ill give you a baby Garden Slug for a Merman.

I need a spot for the Baby Garden Slug also.

THANKS

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First was 129.7 Wrestle & 180 resist. (249 str 212 dex)
WINNING! That one is a beast. Almost max Wrest, Resist so high almost nothing can debuff it, and high enough DEX that it'll never go below the 190 DEX movement speed cap. What's the Energy Resist on it?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea I think there should be enough points to get his Phys & Fire up to 80. Overall I was happy with that one and will need to do some testing on TC with different combos to see what the most effective will be. I think obviously Chiv/AI is pretty strong but I feel like maybe there could be a new combo used that factors in conductive blast or something like that since there is no bleed taking up an ability.