• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Forums?

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

When I was still active, there used to be a guild forum here on Stratics. I had a lot of fiction posted there. Is there a way to still access or recover these, or were they deleted?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Greetings,

When I was still active, there used to be a guild forum here on Stratics. I had a lot of fiction posted there. Is there a way to still access or recover these, or were they deleted?
Guild Boards | Stratics Community Forums

They weren't deleted, but they are no longer used. Guilds can now create their own private set of forums here: Guilds | Stratics Community Forums Guilds have more control over their forums, with each one having an admin who can assign moderators for their specific guild forum. They can also set access to public, invite only, or allow people to request permission to view them.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old guild forums were lost along with all of their history..sadly they could not (or would not) recover them. :(