• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet reward question

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I choose lets say the repair bench reward, is that an account bound item or can I give it (in deed form) to another account on the same shard?
It says it is shard bound....does that also mean acct bound?

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats what I thought Fridg!, any way I wanted to make sure I could trade or sell on shard...
Thanks Drake

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It says that "You will not be able to transfer this reward to another character on another shard."

The message was created prior to transfers iirc and never edited. This, along with all vet rewards, can be transferred to different shards and used across all accounts. The only exception is soul stones which can be transferred but only used on the account that claimed it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So just have someone transfer to the shard you want it on and give you one on that shard...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Repair bench is actually the most useful reward introduced in a long time
I don't use repairs never have I have plenty of crafters and a system for fixing my stuff to me it is just a time waster to make all those scrolls and put them in a bench .... sure it may be quick to run up and click repair but to me it's just as easy to throw the stuff in a bag drop it in a box get one of my crafters and fix it all...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Repair bench is actually the most useful reward introduced in a long time
I use a public bench in Luna. The owner put the Tailor and Smith deeds in. I bought a bunch of Fletching deeds and added them. It is very convenient to just recall from the ship to his house and repair right there and recall back.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
shard shields are account specific as well.
just saying.