• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOAM : How can I fix the problem of some areas looking black ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are places in UO where my UOAM looks like with a Black background.

For example, when I go to Ter Mur the TAGs of the shops in the Royal City show up but all the rest looks black...

The older areas like Trammel, Felucca, Tokuno, Papua e De Lucia look fine, it is the new lands which seem to have a problem with this lokking black...

How can I get this fixed ?

Thanks !

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
did you get the version of automap that I've fixed and is posted in the uoresources forum in the sticky post at the top?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did you get the version of automap that I've fixed and is posted in the uoresources forum in the sticky post at the top?
Yes, and followed the instructions. What is strange is, that I do get the Tags for the locations like shops etc. but the terrain is blacked out....