• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solo spawn template?

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting raided is part of the experience. When I did champs on prodo shards I was always hoping to get raided. I would have my thief waiting outside, because stealing scrolls from raiders is way more fun than working spawn. So much so that I stopped playing any other character besides my thief. I like having fun, I don't care about efficiency of templates or large piles of gold.
Apparently you do care, why else would you try and steal from the raiders, or did you just steal their bandages because its all jolly fun, since you don't care about large piles of gold etc etc.
At large i find you're statement highly untrue, to me it sounds like you got raided a lot, and in the end you gave up, and then you came up with the idea of making a thief, so you could get a few scrapes for yourself.
I'm also pretty sure you used a specialized template for you're stealing, else you would fail 100% of the time.
And where is the fun in that ? Witch have been my point all along, witch u kinda missed.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This officially has nothing to do with OP. Was looking for hybrid taming templates, now it's getting trolled by someone who just says play a sampire, and bickering with everyone. Time to turn off notifications on this one.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This officially has nothing to do with OP. Was looking for hybrid taming templates, now it's getting trolled by someone who just says play a sampire, and bickering with everyone. Time to turn off notifications on this one.
The mage/weaver Tamer

The necro/other magic tamer.

I just help kill the first 2 levels. Pet kills the last level and Boss. Spells that lower resist or stats on the Boss makes it die faster.

If you are able to keep yourself alive you can make an Archer tamer or melee tamer.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you got the info you need from this thread, you might not agree with every poster when they post pros n cons. Witch are very important when picking a template.
To me its pretty clear.
A tamer/archer works.
A tamer/sword-bush works.
PROs
Fun template, can also be used for other stuff than.
Pets can be customized for different encounters.
CONs
Champ Spawn takes longer.
Vulnerable to ganks due to longer spawn time.
Less surviveability compared to other templates.
Some spawns will be next to impossible to solo.
Very expensive to build
What works better

Sampire
ABC archer
PROs
Can do any champ spawn
Does spawn fairly fast depends on template/gear.
ABC Archer can be build fairly cheap.

CONs
Very static template(s) not much fun(diversity)
Still vulnerable to ganks, but better chance to defend them self with right gear/setup.

I properly forgot some PROs n CONS, but u get the idea.
Personally i would go for tamer-archer, i even posted my template in the tamer forum.